Permanent Jewelry FAQ's
What Does a forever bracelet mean? What does the zap mean?
A forever bracelet is one that is welded onto your wrist by our jeweler. It has no clasps and is relatively easy to maintain. It can be taken off by cutting the joining loop with scissors. PS: we recommend saving the chain so you can bring it back for re-welding.
"Zap" refers to the flash of light seen when welding takes place.
- Do I need an appointment to get welded?
- Yes! We highly recommend booking an appointment to ensure your experience is optimal.
- For a group, please book individual appointments. Please contact us via email/text or instagram and let us know so that we can accommodate your group.
- Walk-in's are welcome. However, we cannot guarantee an immediate appointment as this depends on welder availability and other bookings.
- Does the zap hurt?
- Not at all! :) Zapping refers to the flash of light emitted when welding takes place.
- Can I get sterling silver chains as a forever bracelet?
- yes absolutely we have a variety of sterling silver chains to choose from for welding
- If I have purchased a Gold Filled bracelet from you in the past can I bring that for welding?
- Absolutely! For a welding fee of $10 we can weld your bracelet for you.
- Can I add charms to my forever bracelet?
- Yes, however, we only recommend Gold Filled charms for our forever bracelets as gold plated charms will eventually loose its plating due to exposure to water, body chemicals, perfumes etc.
- Can I pass through TSA with my forever bracelet?
- Yes! The chains are dainty and have no issues passing through security check.
Can I get my forever bracelet or anklet tighten or loosened at a later date?
Yes! For a fee of $10-$15 we can re-weld. If the jewelry needs to be loosened and more chain is needed then there will be an additional charge depending on the length of the chain.
- What If I loose my bracelet?
- Pink Swan is not responsible for lost items. If you loose your bracelet within one week of your session, we provide a 50% discount for a replacement bracelet.
- Note: Permanent Jewelry is non-refundable
- Booking an appointment is highly recommended in order for us to serve all customers in a timely manner
- Welders are available 6 days a week at our Railway Heights Location. To ensure you are able to get welded, we encourage you email, text or DM us on instagram or book your appointment online.
- Group reservations (2+) are welcome with appointments.
- Each appointment takes 20-30 minutes from start of check-in to finish.
- When you come in one of our team members will check you in and direct you towards our jewelry bar to pick out your chain for welding.
- Only 14K Solid Gold, 14K Gold filled and sterling silver chains can be used for welding a forever bracelet.
A $30.00 fee will be charged if appointments are not cancelled 1 day before scheduled time.